“Revitalize Your Sexual Health with Our Cutting-Edge Shockwave Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction! This non-invasive, pain-free treatment stimulates natural healing and rejuvenation, offering a lasting solution for ED without the need for medication or surgery. Experience renewed confidence and intimacy”
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
“Revive Your Vitality: Restoring Strength and Confidence in Every Moment”
Does Erectile Dysfunction Treatment work? Patient testimonial – Siam Clinic Phuket
Why Low-Intensity Shock Wave Therapy (LI-SWT) will help ED
1 Session 7,000.-
3 Sessions 18,000.-
6 Sessions 30,000.-
Testosterone is a key hormone that plays a pivotal role in male sexual function. In cases where ED is linked to low testosterone levels, this therapy can be a game-changer.
Our experienced medical team can provide you with prescription medications specifically designed to address ED. These medications work by enhancing blood flow to the penis, facilitating the achievement and maintenance of strong and reliable erections.
MECHANISMS OF ACTION AND EFFECTS OF ESWT DESCRIBED IN THE LITERATURE WHICH ARE EFFECTIVE TO TREAT ED:
- Induces neovascularization
- Induces release of growth factors such as TGF-ß1, VEGF
- Stimulates local blood flow
A prospective, multicenter placebo-controlled study (*) with 75 patients showed a significant improvement in IIEF-5 scores, with successful outcomes reported for 81% of patients after one month of treatment. An improvement in function was found even at 6 months after treatment, proving the long-term beneficial effect of LSTC-ED treatment.
LI-SWT uses acoustic waves to stimulate the growth of new blood vessels and improve blood flow in the penile region. The therapy involves the following steps:
- Assessment: A healthcare provider evaluates the patient’s medical history, conducts a physical examination.
- Treatment Session: Treatment is carried out on an outpatient basis without anesthetic. During treatment, the therapy source is applied at right angles to the corpora cavernosa and then moved lengthwise along the penis (corpora cavernosa) and the perineum (crura penis). This guarantees a maximum uniform energy output. Treatment is completed within just a few minutes. Patients require 4-8 treatment sessions. Treatment is entirely painless.
- Results: Over a series of sessions, typically administered over several weeks, patients often experience improved erectile function, increased penile blood flow, and enhanced overall sexual performance.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is characterized by the inability to achieve or maintain an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. While it was once commonly referred to as impotence, this term is now less frequently used.
Erections occur due to a sophisticated interplay of blood vessels, nerves, hormones, and muscles. When an erection happens, there’s an uptick in blood flow within the penis, leading to enhanced venous compression. This makes the erectile tissue and its blood supply crucial for proper erectile function.
A decrease in arterial blood flow results in less venous compression, which can cause inadequate erections.
Arteriosclerosis is a frequent cause of ED. Risk factors for ED encompass long-term nicotine use, diabetes mellitus, high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels, chronic kidney diseases, among others.
Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) can include:
- Difficulty in achieving an erection.
- Trouble maintaining an erection during sexual activities.
Additionally, other sexual disorders that can be related to ED encompass:
- Premature ejaculation, which involves ejaculating before you desire during sexual intercourse.
- Delayed ejaculation, where it takes an extended period to ejaculate during sexual activity.
- Anorgasmia, which refers to the inability to achieve orgasm despite sufficient stimulation.
If you experience any of these symptoms, particularly if they persist for three months or longer, it is advisable to consult with a healthcare professional.
The mechanical energy of the shockwaves is generated extracorporeally (=outside the body) and transferred in a focused manner into the diseased target tissue. There, the mechanical stimulus is converted into positive, therapeutic acting biochemical signals that help the body to repair altered tissue and initiate tissue regeneration.
In principle, ESWT has few contraindications.
The instructions for use of the ESWT systems contain the stated contraindications. The contraindication for use included in the instructions for Richard Wolf’s therapy sources are as follows:
- Active tumour disease (especially in the prostate or pelvic area)
- Penile prostheses
- Coagulation disorders (prior clarification of the coagulation status may be necessary)
- Taking blood-thinning medication
The decision to utilize shockwave therapy despite any contraindications that may be present is at the sole discretion of the attending physician.
The treatment is based on the “bio-feedback” provided by the patient to the clinician applying the therapy. The intensity of a treatment is individually adjusted according to the patient. Particularly in the treatment of CPPS, patients report a “feeling of well-being” because they feel that the cause of their pain is being addressed.
- Fast pain relief
- Can be carried out on an outpatient basis, treatment times are short, only a few treatment sessions required
- Treatment is patient-focused with the patient participating in decisions about the course and intensity of treatment
- The first treatment results often appear after just a few sessions
- No anesthetic required
- Supports the body’s own repair mechanisms – almost no side effects
- Innovative treatment of the causes of disease – and not (just) the symptoms
As with all other treatment options, the treating physician must decide whether ESWT is suitable, based on the severity of disease, the patient’s history, comorbidities, etc.
In principle, shockwave therapy can be used to treat ED in cases where erectile dysfunction has a vascular origin. Shockwave therapy can also be a very good option if drug-based therapy is not possible because of the potential side effects.
Initiating a visit to a family doctor serves as a prudent step when grappling with erectile difficulties. Seek medical guidance if:
- You harbor concerns regarding your ability to achieve erections or are encountering related sexual issues, including premature or delayed ejaculation.
- You have been diagnosed with diabetes, heart disease, or another known medical condition that could be correlated with erectile dysfunction.
Depending on the disease and the patient, the number of pulses can vary and usually lasts only a few minutes.
Questions about erectile dysfunction treatment:
As with all other treatment options, shock wave therapy is not an option for everyone. There is a simple reason for this: the causes of erectile dysfunction are varied – and a careful diagnosis is important to achieving the goal of the therapy. In principle, shockwave therapy is indicated for vascular erectile dysfunction (see also contraindications). Shockwave therapy can also be a good option if drug therapy is not an option because of possible side effects.
Current treatments for erectile dysfunction (e.g. PDE-5 inhibitors, injections (SKAT), vacuum pumps…) have the following problems and disadvantages compared to ESWT:
- Side effects
- Only symptoms are treated
- lack of sexual spontaneity
- dwindling self-esteem
- psychological distress
Of course, every patient and his or her course of disease is different. Number of treatments depends on previous illnesses, concomitant diseases, duration and severity and are therefore difficult to make. On average, patients need 4-8 treatments.
Stress-Free Round Trip Transfers to Your Clinic Appointments
Our round trip transfer service offers a stress-free way to get to your clinic appointments. Our experienced drivers will take you to your appointment and wait for you before taking you back home. Book your ride today and enjoy a convenient and reliable transportation solution!